Laboratory & Diagnostic Imaging
State-of-the-art diagnostic imaging and radiology services
We are proud to provide our patients with the latest diagnostic technology, with results provided to your physician in a timely manner. WMC offers a wide range of tests in different modalities such as:
- nuclear medicine
- 3d mammography
EEG, EMG, and endoscopy are available. Appointments and referrals from physicians are required.
The Radiology department can be reached at (304) 797-6021.
Electroencephalograms or EEGs and electromyograms or EMGs are performed in the Neurodiagnostic department on level 7 of WMC. Hours are 6:30am to 3pm, Monday through Friday. A physician's order is required. Please register in the main lobby.
Call (304) 797-6039 for questions about tests.
Call (304) 797-6555 to register for and schedule tests.
Endoscopy procedures are performed in the endoscopy suite in the outpatient department on the main level at WMC. Hours are 7 am to 4 pm, Monday through Friday. Endoscopy procedures are scheduled by your physician's office. Please register in the main lobby at least on and half hours prior to procedure time. Family waiting is available in the Emergency Department waiting area with vending machines.
Call (304) 797-6549 for more information.
The main WMC Lab is located on level one of Weirton Medical Center. Services are available on a walk-in basis from 6 am to 6 pm, Monday through Friday; 7 am to 3 pm on Saturday and 7 am to noon on Sunday. A physician's order is required.
Please call (304) 797-6609 for more information.
Home Draw Service
Offered by the Home Health department, the Home Draw program is available to anyone who needs to have blood drawn in the convenience of home. There is a $15 fee per visit. Credit cards are accepted. Call (304) 797-6495 for more information.
Self-Referring Laboratory Testing
That means you don’t need a doctor’s referral or an appointment to get your blood test/health screening profile completed.
- Results will be sent directly to you, the patient.
- Checks and credit cards accepted at all locations.
- $50 is due at the time of tests.
Includes: Cholesterol, HDL, LDL Triglycerides, Sodium, Potassium, Chloride, Carbon Dioxide, BUN, Creatinine, Glucose, Calcium, Phosphorous, Uric Acid, CPK, LDH, GGT, Globulin, Albumin, ALT, AST, Total Protein, Alkaline Phosphatase, Direct Bilirubin, Total Bilirubin, CBC, Iron, Thyroid Stimulating Hormone
A 10-12 HOUR FASTING IS RECOMMENDED.
Just Walk In Monday-Friday 8 am-11 am at the following locations:
- PARIS LAB SITE: Dr. Cherian John’s Office • 560 Steubenville Pike, Burgettstown - (724) 947-0207
- FOLLANSBEE LAB SITE: Dr. Stephen Mascio’s Office • 1417 Main St., Follansbee - (304) 527-1670
- FOLLANSBEE LAB SITE: Dr. Cherian John’s Office • 138 Rockdale Rd., Follansbee - (304) 527-1747
- TORONTO LAB SITE: Dr. Augusto Fojas’ Office • 1828 Franklin St., Toronto
- IMPERIAL LAB SITE: WMC Primary Care Office • 600 Market Place Dr., Oakdale
- NEW CUMBERLAND LAB SITE: 623 N. Chester Street, New Cumberland - (304) 564-5617
- MEDICAL OFFICE BUILDING LAB/X-RAY SITE: Weirton Medical Center Suite 503 - (304) 797-6453
- WEIRTON MEDICAL CENTER OUTPATIENT LABORATORY: WMC - Main Lobby (OPENS at 6am) - (304) 797-6028
- WEIRTON: Dr. Amar Khurana’s Office • 485 Colliers Way Suite E1 - (304) 723-6100
- ROBINSON TWP. LAB SITE: WMC PA Physicians Office • 3 Robinson Plaza, Robinson Township